Sunday, January 16, 2005

Two Americans, an Estonian, and an Englishman

Welcome to the good ship U.S.S. Neverdock, and to Oklahoman blogger Chris Greenfeather of Right Wing & Right Minded. Not sure if he's actually from Muskogee, though.

As part of my policy of return linking, welcome to what I've called the Big Estonian Blog - though it's more of a big list of resources. Those I can understand are pretty good, but I confess to not having a clue as to what the whole thing's about. If anyone can speak Estonian and tell me what the rest means, please do.

Rural southern England seems awash with bloggers - Mr Free Market and the Englishman are already as close as two men can be without having to sign one of Mr Livingstone's civic unions. New blogger Gorse Fox seems to hail from West Sussex - how long before he's bumping into Blognor Regis, I wonder ? I've added the Fox to the English section.

No comments: