Monday, October 08, 2007

Over The Top ?

I know Robbie Savage isn't everyone's cup of tea - maybe not even mine. Some of his tackling brings a whole new meaning to the word 'robust'. While he terrorises opponents, officials and even his managers, I'm not sure he's actually a terrorist.

An airline pilot who let Premiership footballer Robbie Savage onto the flight deck has been sacked for breaking anti-terrorism rules. Former Gulf War RAF pilot Pablo Mason was dismissed by Mytravel after letting the midfielder near the controls in an effort to ease his fear of flying.

You'd never think Mr Savage was afeared of flying when you look at his tackling. It's his opponents who have reason to fear an involuntary trip into the air.



"Thank You For Flying Air Savage"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for highlighting this case. I wrote to Mytravel in support of Captain Mason (no reply yet) and copied my email to several usually topnotch bloggers of whom only TheoSpark responded on his blog, promptly and positively. So shame on the others (they know who they are) who are content to stand with the Mytravel manual management.

SMITH CASH said...

I can't stop thanking Lord Zakuza for helping me bring back my girlfriend that left me for another man at her workplace.. I was shocked when she broke up with me and I needed help but everything I did to recover her back did not work. If not for the intervention of Lord Zakuza who I met online, I wouldn't have gotten back my girlfriend because Lord Zakuza prepared a love spell that brought her back to me within 48 hours. I love my girlfriend and I'm happy getting her back again. Thank you Lord Zakuza and I promise to share my experience with you to everybody so that anyone that needs help in any way can also get help too for you are a good and wonderful man that God has sent to help those who need help.. Here is his contact information just in case you need any help from him. WhatsApp through +1 (740) 573-9483 or Email : Lordzakuza7@gmail.com