They appear to have forgotten the 'Hold Serious Foreign Offenders For Deportation' order, but this one's rather sweet.
Flying of national, European, Prison Service and company flags
10. Where an establishment has more than one flagstaff, the following flags may also be flown at the same time as the Union flag, but must not be in a superior position to it.However, outside of St George's Day, the English flag is banned as racist.
The Prison Service flag (except as detailed below)
For contracted out prisons, the relevant company’s flag (except as detailed below)
On St George’s Day, the national flag must be flown in preference to the Prison Service or company flag at establishments in England
On St David’s Day, the national flag must be flown in preference to the Prison Service or company flag at establishments in Wales
On Europe Day, the European flag must be flown in preference to the Prison Service or company flag
The PSIs cover the serious issues. After all, who really cares about a few more murderers or rapists on the streets when there's stuff like this to worry about ?
12. The different Pagan denominations have their own spiritual philosophies, but these are generally in accord with the Three Principles of Paganism as defined by the Pagan Federation:
1) Love for and kinship with Nature. Reverence for the life force and its ever-renewing cycles of life and death.
2) A positive morality, in which the individual is responsible for the discovery and development of their true nature in harmony with the outer world and community. This is often expressed as ‘Do what you will, as long as it harms none'.
3) Recognition of the Divine, which transcends gender, acknowledging both the female and male aspect of Deity.
Looks like the prison service might be getting a new client soon. What was that again ?
Love for and kinship with Nature. Reverence for the life force and its ever-renewing cycles of life and death.
"In addition to shared interests in "money, paganism, sex, magic, and pills and potions", he and James liked to go to beaches together and watch sunsets."
Do what you will, as long as it harms none
"Peter Solheim suffered a gruesome death. He was murdered, having been sedated by a stupefying drug.
"His head and the joints of several of his limbs were targeted with blunt and sharp weapons either when he was dead or on the brink of death. His mutilated body was then dumped miles out at sea, his attackers thinking he was never to be seen again.
"Contrary to expectation, the body was spotted by fishermen within a few hours of it being dumped."