Monday, January 15, 2007

Hmmm ...


I hope the police are checking the bebo links and comments of Ridgefield school pupils. Youthful bravado or what ? Certainly the kind of thing that could get a native's collar felt.

4 da cause
We kick down doors
N break laws
We don't care bout police
We live by Allahz laws
4 da cause
I clap down goreh
Don't test me
I'm a Muslim
Can't let ntin depress me
I won't hit em
Until I reach ma garden
I beg your pardon
I ride with Bin Laden
I don't joke around
I don't play around
Touch any of ma team
And watch my gun spray around


It looks as if Gordon Brown's flag-flapping has some way to go before full integration is achieved and we can all wrap ourselves in the Union Flag.

MY MUSLIM PRIDE
I WILL NT HIDE
MY PAKISTANI RACE
I WIL NT DISGRASE
MY MUSLIM BLOOD
FLOWS HOT N TRU
MY MUSLIM PPL
I WILL STAND BY U
THRU THIK N THIN
TIL THE DAY WE DIE
OUR MUSLIM FLAGZ
ALWAYZ STAND HIGH
I YEL DIZ POEM
LOUDER DAN AL DA REST
CUZ EVERY 1 KNOZ
WE MUSLIMZ R DA BEST!!!

No comments: