Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Illegal ?

Have a National Insurance number.

Then have some tax credits.


Anonymous said...

We have been told that identity cards will help stop crime.

Obviously tax credit fraud is the wrong sort of crime.

dearieme said...

Then vote Labour.

Dangerouslysubversivedad said...

Have a pair of handcuffs.

Then have a flight back home.

AntiCitizenOne said...

No what we really need is an amnesty for all those who have illegally entered the UK.