Friday, September 26, 2008

Another 419 Fraud Letter

From: Minister of the Treasury Paulson

Subject: Request for urgent confidential business relationship

Dear Sir: I need to ask you to support an urgent secret business relationship with a transfer of funds of great magnitude. I am minister of the Treasury of the Republic of America. My country has had crisis that has caused the need for large transfer of funds of US$700bn. If you would assist me in this transfer, it would be most profitable to you. We would in exchange for assistance be prepared to pay you a fee of 1% of funds transferred - $7bn.

This transaction is 100 per cent safe. This is a matter of great urgency. We need the funds as quickly as possible. My family lawyer advised me that I should look for a reliable and trustworthy person who will act as intermediary so the funds can be transferred safely to my country. Please reply with the following details and also re-confirm to me the followings

1) Your full name.

2) Phone, fax and mobile #.

3) company name, position and address.

4) profession, age and marital status.

5) Bank name and address, sort code and account number


As soon as this informations are received, I will respond with detailed information about safeguards that will be used to protect the funds and the methods of transmission to be used. Your payment will be made to you in a certified bank draft so that we may transfer your commission for this transaction.

Yours faithfully, Minister of Treasury Paulson, Nigeria, Washington DC



(via the Indie, first sighted at Lew Rockwell)

3 comments:

Mercurius Aulicus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mercurius Aulicus said...

The original version of this letter was done by the Paleo-libertarians at Lew Rockwell at:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/023023.html

Wrinkled Weasel said...

Yep. That's about how kosher it is.