Thursday, June 01, 2006

Amsterdam

BBC television news has an item about "legal highs", which reminded me of a trip I took to Amsterdam a few years back.

I was amazed to find that some of the 'head shops' sold small-dose tablets of various drugs which you could buy for your pet - the idea being that you and your dog or cat get off your heads together.


I went inside to look around and heard a young customer at the counter.


"Excuse me, man" he said, "how much is that dog 'E' in the window ?"

6 comments:

DJ said...

I'm going to use that tomorrow night - but only after 11:30.

AntiCitizenOne said...

You deserve the death penalty for that joke...

Edwin Greenwood said...

I wouldn't give up your day job just yet, Laban.

James G. said...

Groooaaaannnn....

And I'm going to use that one...

Gordon Freece said...

You are a genius. But now I will have to kill you.

Harry Hutton said...

You are gifted, my son.