Sunday, August 15, 2004

419 letters ...

Those fascinating offers one gets from a total stranger in Nigeria with 60 million dollars to share with you ?

I've had the Zimbabwean White Farmer variant, from "Timothy Kruger" ...

"Two weeks ago, our headquartes in Harare was attacked and looted by black protesters and in the process burnt down the whole building. Fortunately, they did not get access to the huge funds kept in the strong room which belong to the co-operation. This cash was kept at the secretariat rather than in the bank for fear of seizure by the government. Now I have the funds in my possession and would need to get it invested in a viable business venture in Europe."

Now, courtesy of "Adule Azizi", (who, like Mr Kruger, has a UK email address) is the Iraqi variant.

"The total amount involved is (USD114.2million) ONE HUNDRED AND Fourteen Million, Two hundred thousand United States Dollars only. I am revealing this to you with faith In Allah ,that you will never let me down in this business, You are the first and only Person that I am contacting for this business, So please reply urgently so that I will inform you on the next step to take urgently. With My influence, all will be safely handled and well done. At the conclusion of this Business, you will be given 40% of the total amount ,60% will be for me. We have to make haste to avert this fund being written off as excess profit and being channeled to the Islamic Terrorist Purse.

Awaiting your prompt and Positive response.

Yours Truly,

Dr.ADULE AZIZIs,ACCA,FCIA."


As Dr Azizi has only written to me, and I already have more dollars than I know what to do with (thanks to Mr Kruger), I'm happy for any reader who wishes to help him to do so. Anything but fill the Islamic Terrorist Purse (my daughter wants to know what they look like and if she can have one).



No comments: